Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » VS » Chuck Bartowski vs the following characters

Chuck Bartowski vs the following characters

ObserverGuy
Friday, April 26, 2024 9:30:56 AM
Groups: Member
I still remember how back when a site use to host battle tournament, Chuck Bartowski from the self title series competed as a middleweight and to many people’s surprise, proved his worth in the MW class solely due to this nerd knowledge. So Chuck is going to find himself in a new setting where he’s up against TV characters of MW class, but these ones are definitely an upgrade from the ones he encountered last time.

However unlike the tournament he competed in, Chuck gets the option to call both Sarah Walker and John Casey to help him. Chuck gets to face off against mostly nerd culture characters, but some interesting choices thrown into the mix to really test him.

Ms Marvel Kamala Khan from the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Black Lightning Jefferson Pierce from the CW DC

Starlight Annie January from The Boys

Master Chief John-117 from the Halo series

Ashoka Tano from Star Wars

Moiraine Damodred from Wheel of Time

Maximus from Fallout

Ormaline from Dungeons and Dragons 2: Wrath of the Dragon God

Knuckles from the Sonic the Hedgehog movies and upcoming series

Ava Silva from Warrior Nun

Charlene Mcgee from Firestarter 1 and Firestarter 2 Rekindled (not the recent remake)

Elora Danan from Willow

Feral Predator from Prey

Your choice of Monkey D Luffy / Arlong / Mihawk / Buggy the clown from One Piece. Not sure which one is the more proper MW

Robocop Alex Murphy from Robocop the series

How well does he do in these fights?

Okay I’m just going to say it right now. Chuck has to call in Sarah and John. The only thing he’s going to know about his opponents from his intersect and nerd knowledge is that he’s going to get his butt kicked if he tries to fight them by himself. Except Starlight. If Chuck knows of the Boys comics, his comic knowledge is going to work against him because it's often not a good thing when a opponent is much more powerful than you think they are.

Some of these opponents (okay lets me honest, many of them), the trio will still probably lose even with all 3 of them trying to find some way to beat them. When Kamala Khan is arguably the easiest opponent to beat in this list (I have not seen the Marvels yet, so no idea how much better she got), that’s usually not a good sign.