Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL News and Events » Let us give a huge CCL welcome to the newest Approver - wildd0g

Let us give a huge CCL welcome to the newest Approver - wildd0g

MoonKnight1
Wednesday, August 07, 2019 7:26:11 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I meant to do this sooner but here we go!

If you have had a Change Request approved in the last couple of months then there is a good chance that it was done by our newest Approver - wildd0g.

Joel has done an amazing job in his first couple months in the ranks and a quick look at his points (324,000+ and counting) will show you that he has been an immense contributor to our database even before he was invited to be an Approver.

For those of you who don't know, the Approvers are the guardians, gatekeepers and stewards of our incredible library of comic books. Without them this site would not be the greatest source of information concerning comics that there is on the internet. No debate. Talk to the Hand

The Approvers are also volunteers who donate their time and energy to keeping Comic Collector Live up to date with accurate information about each and every book in the DB. They are also normal people like the rest of us (OK, so some of us aren't "normal") who have lives outside of this site, jobs, families, etc. and I am very grateful that we have them. Every single one of them deserves our thanks.

So kudos to wildd0g for being invited and accepting the role and also for the verve and exuberance that he has exhibited upon his inclusion.

Applause Big Hug Wave

Howie's Saying of the Week

I have lived in this world just long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time - "Josh Billings" (Henry Wheeler Shaw)

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
4saken1
Wednesday, August 07, 2019 9:26:25 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Thank you wildd0g!
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get some comics for 30% off
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Domestic orders of 25 or more comics qualify for FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Priority Mail orders of 25 or more comics receive a $5 refund (Foreign or Domestic orders).
lcfrick
Wednesday, August 07, 2019 10:13:13 PM
Groups: Member
Congrats wildd0g!

(As a tangent since this thread seems as good as any, is there much point to make change requests for comics that will never be listed on CCL? I'm a big collector of Transformers variants and there are a lot of the retailer incentive/exclusive/convention covers that are missing from the database, but I'm not sure if there's much point because they're so rare and worthless that odds are no one will ever have a copy and want to sell it.)
padreglcc
Wednesday, August 07, 2019 10:22:51 PM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
lcfrick wrote:
(As a tangent since this thread seems as good as any, is there much point to make change requests for comics that will never be listed on CCL? I'm a big collector of Transformers variants and there are a lot of the retailer incentive/exclusive/convention covers that are missing from the database, but I'm not sure if there's much point because they're so rare and worthless that odds are no one will ever have a copy and want to sell it.)

Add them! We really would like to have the most complete comics database on the web. Even if no one ever lists them for sale, people can still add them to their collection or at least see that they exist.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.
Xylob
Thursday, August 08, 2019 8:17:32 AM
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
padreglcc wrote:
Add them! We really would like to have the most complete comics database on the web. Even if no one ever lists them for sale, people can still add them to their collection or at least see that they exist.
++100
Add them!!!!
Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...
scotteaves
Friday, August 09, 2019 11:55:51 AM
Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, Guru, Member, Subscriber
padreglcc wrote:
lcfrick wrote:

And it will give The_Valiant_One more Transformers comics to chase!
The_Valiant_One
Friday, August 09, 2019 3:51:08 PM
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Add theeeeeeeeem!

Personally, I'd like to see what we're missing! I try to keep up with adding TF and GIJOE variants when I can!

Steve Boyd
VP/CCL

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747 ext 103
and you can e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com

Check out my official CCL YouTube show:SUPER MEGA COMIC ACTION NEWS AT MIDNIGHT!
MoonKnight1
Friday, August 09, 2019 9:12:17 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
lcfrick wrote:
so rare and worthless

Howie's Saying of the Week

I have lived in this world just long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time - "Josh Billings" (Henry Wheeler Shaw)

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations