Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » TV » What If? on Disney+

Poll Question: Which one interests you the most?

• Peggy Carter - Captain Britain
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • T'Challa as Star-Lord
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Winter Soldier vs Marvel Zombies
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Peter Parker as Hawkeye?
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Loki earns Mjolnir?
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Thanos kills the other half?
    100%
    2 vote(s)
  • Iron Man on Sakaar?
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • A different one
    0%
    0 vote(s)
MoonKnight1
Tuesday, May 25, 2021 6:08:11 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
What If?

It's animated but the voice actors are the same as the live action ones so that's a plus.

Some of these have been confirmed and some are only rumored at this point unless someone knows more than I do. Doubtful! Smug Big Grin

Which of these are you most interested in, if any, and what other possible episode do you think they should do? There are 10 this season and supposedly 10 more for Season 2.

Peggy Carter - Captain Britain - I always thought that she was Dr. Erskines 2nd choice.

T'Challa as Star-Lord - That sounds crazy! Just might work.

Winter Soldier vs Marvel Zombies - Never really liked the Marvel Zombies. Not so sure about this.

Peter Parker as Hawkeye? - Spider-Man and Hawkeye. Two of my favorite characters!

Loki earns Mjolnir? - Eh, I love Hiddleston but I think that Loki is more interesting without having the hammer.

Thanos kills the other half? - Now this sounds interesting. What if the heroes who blipped remained and the ones who were left behind stayed? Could they have come up with a plan to defeat Thanos? This should actually be a movie.

Iron Man on Sakaar? - Robert Downey, Jr and Jeff Goldblum on the same screen together? This must happen!

What other possible episodes would you like to see?

What if? Vision allied with Ultron?

What if? Hank Pym got stranded in the Quantum Realm instead of Janet?

What if? The Avengers had gone out for gyros instead of shawarma in the end credits of the first movie?

Howie's Quote of the Week

You better watch what you say, You better watch what you do to me, Don't get carried away - Tom Petty

My eBay Store Hall Liquidations
MoonKnight1
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 5:46:28 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I've seen the first two so far and I am mildly impressed.

First one was Captain Carter where Peggy got the Super Soldier Serum and Steve Rogers was the sidekick sort of. No spoilers but it was definitely a character swap in more than one way. Howard Stark appeared, there was an Iron Man,, Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Bucky, Howling Commandos... Very enjoyable. I was wondering why they didn't just call her Captain Britain but apparently there is something in the works somewhere else with that character. Cool

Second one was Black Panther in Outer Space! Used a lot of the same character voices from the live action movies. A little sad hearing Chadwick Boseman especially knowing that he knew he didn't have much time left but nobody else did. His voiceover was simply amazing! Took the Guardians of the Galaxy in a whole different direction. Trying not to spoil too much but Thanos as a good guy was freaking weird.

So far both of them has embodied the spirit of the classic What If? series that I read back in the day. The animation is pretty slick and it's cool that a number of the actors from the movies are doing the voices for their characters is the bomb.

Looking forward to the rest!

Howie's Quote of the Week

You better watch what you say, You better watch what you do to me, Don't get carried away - Tom Petty

My eBay Store Hall Liquidations