Nels briefly appears in a one panel club scene. Tweety and Dark Ali briefly appear in a single panel montage.
Painkiller Jane's previous appearance was in Painkiller Jane/Darkchylde (Oct 1998) and her next appearance is in Punisher/Painkiller Jane (Jan 2001).
48 pages: 38 of story & art, 2 of pin-ups, 4 of creator columns, 4 of ads
Pages 20 and 21 are out of order.
This issue includes:
- Trick or Treaters dressed up as Madonna (mom) and Jay & Silent Bob (kids)
- a Painkiller Jane pin-up by Jimmy Palmiotti
- a Painkiller Jane pin-up by Jimmy Palmiotti and Bill Sienkiewicz
- a two page interview and pictorial of Amanda Conner as PKJ
- advertisements for Comicraft/Active Images fonts, Painkiller Jane action figure, 6th Annual Wizard Fan Awards ballot, Kevin Smith's Daredevil from Marvel and Dynamic Forces