It is February, Welcome to The Hall!
January was good for me and I hope it was for you all as well. This Month is starting a little slow but that's how the Winter Doldrums usually are.
No matter, I did get another box up. That's the first for this month and the third this year!
I'm working on another this week that should be up by early next week and if all goes as planned I will get a third box before March.
This latest box is a pretty good mix of Marvel and DC with DC being predominant. Here are some of the highlights:
Large run of Alf
Amazing Fantasy (the 2004 series)
Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis
Astonishing Tales (1970) #26-36 (Deathlok)
Black Adam: The Dark Age
Blood of the Demon
Blue Beetle (2006) - the Jaime Reyes version
Booster Gold (2007)
Countdown (Full Run)
Countdown minis: Search for Ray Palmer, Countdown to Mystery, Countdown to Adventure, Countdown Arena, etc.
I will let you know what's in the next box (What's in the box!?
Take care everyone and stay warm! Unless you're in the Mid-Atlantic, feels like Spring is here already!Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesNEWFree S&H for orders of $30.00 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM. International orders too big to fit an envelope will be sent in a cardboard box.ALL orders come with tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping
- I attempt to ship every order the next business day and same day if possible. In general I do not ship on Saturdays.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $30 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $15 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.
"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)