Hi! Welcome to March and welcome to The Hall!
February was slow, as per usual so no worries, but I am looking forward to Tax Return Season! I am currently working on the latest box and am about half done with grading. Should be done with that today and start pricing and listing tomorrow so the whole shebang will be up by Friday.
This box is heavy on DC from the 80's and 90's and if you like Ambush Bug then you're in for a treat as I have the mini series, specials and plenty of guest appearances including his first appearance in DC Comics Presents #52.
Also included is most of the Amalgam books which, if you remember, featured mash-ups between DC and Marvel characters like Iron Lantern, The JLX, Lobo the Duck, Spider-Boy and others.
I will post more info once they're all listed.
After this box is up I have two more waiting in the wings so if all goes according to plan I will get 3 up for March!
Wish me luck!
That's about it for now, thank you again to all of my fantastic, loyal customers! I couldn't do this without you.
Until next time! Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesNEWFree S&H for orders of $30.00 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM. International orders too big to fit an envelope will be sent in a cardboard box.ALL orders come with tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping
- I attempt to ship every order the next business day and same day if possible. In general I do not ship on Saturdays.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $30 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $15 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.
"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)