Hello all! Welcome to April!
Don't know about where you live but here in the RVA it's been kinda rainy.
Yeah I know, wah!
I actually don't mind the rain, makes everything green!
So, I got another box up which makes 10 this year so far. I have another one in the works which should be good to go next week. After that I'm waiting on bags and boards so it might be a slow month of listing.
What I just listed is DC heavy - 100 Detective Comics from the 480's through the 570's; Brave and the Bold #186-200; 3 dozen DC Comics Presents from #25 to #85.
Early, early warning! At the end of the month I will be attending the VA State Disc Golf Championship Tournament in Fredericksburg, VA (or, as we affectionately call it: Fred Vegas). I will be gone that weekend and shipping might be delayed a little.
Exciting news about that! My GF Colleen is being inaugurated into the VA Disc Golf Hall of Fame! She has been a golfer for many, many years and has helped grow the sport by leaps and bounds. The Women's game in particular has benefited from her actions and motivations. Very cool for her to get the recognition.
Oh my gosh, so much going on in the TV/Movie Comic Book Genre! Blue Beetle trailer dropped! Aquaman 2 release date announced (DEC 25)! The Mandolorian! Lady Gaga playing Harley Quinn in Joker 2! Less than a month and counting until Guardians of the galaxy 3!
Even more but I need to catch my breath!
Later, gator!Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesNEWFree S&H for orders of $30.00 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM. International orders too big to fit an envelope will be sent in a cardboard box.ALL orders come with tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping
- I attempt to ship every order the next business day and same day if possible. In general I do not ship on Saturdays.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $30 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $15 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.
"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)