May the Fourth Be With You!
Yes, that is correct. It is Star Wars Day! And also, somewhat coincidentally, the 54th anniversary of my 1st appearance.
I will be celebrating by going to Free Comic Book Day this Saturday and visiting the local cinemaplex to see Guardians of the Galaxy 3 on Sunday. I'm sure I will enjoy both and hope that many of you will be doing so as well!
The newest box getting listed will be done either today or tomorrow. This one is a mixed bag and contains a lot of Independent titles with a little bit of Marvel and DC mixed in. More details when it goes live.
April was a very good month for the Hall, both business and personal. Had the best sales in about half a year and particpated in some fine frisbee golf at the Virginia State Championships. My GF, Colleen, was inducted into the Virginia Hall of Fame and they had a special disc printed with her name and the names of the other inductees. She signed a bunch of autographs and posed for numerous pics and selfies so that was fun!
I had an odd start. There was so much to pack and prepare for the trip that halfway up to Fredericksburg I realized that my bag of frisbees was still in Richmond.
I borrowed some to play in the Friday warm-up but it was just not working. Almost didn't play on Saturday when the tournament began but decided to tough it out. Played much better and only missed the cut by one stroke which is the best finish I had ever had! Maybe I was inspired by Colleen.
This month will be a hectic one in the Hall, every weekend we have something planned and I am ramping up listing comics here and comics, toys, trading cards, etc., etc. on eBay. Everything Must Go!
Enjoy the Spring while it's still here! Hall of Heroes Store PoliciesNEWFree S&H for orders of $30.00 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM. International orders too big to fit an envelope will be sent in a cardboard box.ALL orders come with tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping
- I attempt to ship every order the next business day and same day if possible. In general I do not ship on Saturdays.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.Combine With eBay
- If you want to buy something from here and my eBay store
then I will combine shipping. Not only that, but my Free Shipping option of $30 or up will count toward the combined total between the stores. So if you buy $15 here and $15 there I will ship together for free! Please make sure you send me a PM (Personal Message) here to alert me that you have ordered from both platforms. Please do not contact me on eBay for this offer as I'm sure they would probably frown upon it.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.
"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)