Anyone interested in a little CFB Game?
I'm thinking about doing a competition for College Football this year.
This is the format:
Straight up pick the winner. No point spread except in the Beat the Spread category.TOP 25
- One game featuring two teams ranked in the Top 25 (10 pts if you are correct)INTER CONFERENCE
- One game featuring teams from two different Conferences (10 pts if you are correct)
- One game featuring two teams from the same Conference (10 pts if you are correct)RANDOM
- One game featuring two teams that I picked randomly (10 pts if you are correct)BEAT THE SPREAD
- This will be a game that has a ridiculous gambling spread number. You predict Over/Under (10 pts if you are correct)FCS GAME OF THE WEEK
- One game featuring teams from the FCS (Football Championship Subdivision) that I select. (10 pts if you are correct)UNDERDOG WIN (OPTIONAL)
- This is a Wild Card. You do not have to select this option as it has a high Risk/Reward factor. You have to select a team that is at least a 10 point underdog to win. If you are correct you will earn 50 points. If your team loses then you do as well - negative 50 points.
Each week I will post 6 choices: the Top 25, Intra Conference, Inter Conference, Random, Beat the Spread and FCS Game of the Week match ups. Your picks have to be in before the games start. If you decide to go for the Underdog Win (you do not have to, it is your choice) then you select whatever game you want and predict the winner. It does not have to be a game that I have chosen for the competition that week. When/If you decide to do that please post your prediction and the current point spread so that I can verify. If your Underdog wins then you get 50 points. If they lose then 50 points will be deducted from your score.
Base total you can accumulate per week would be 60 if you get all 6 picks correct. Depending on if you use the Underdog pick you could get 110. Or you could get all six picks right, your Underdog wrong, and end up with 10.
Starts back up in a few weeks, let me know if you are interested!