Log In Forums Help
Comic Collector Live
Home :: CCL Messageboard
Find Comics for Sale
Items For Sale
All Comics For Sale
New Releases
CGC Comics
Bundled Lots
Store Locator
Search Library
Search By Title
Publisher
Story Arc
Character
Credits
Release Date
Change Request Manager
News & Reviews
Reviews
News
Our Products and Services
Get the Software
Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Eaglemoss DC and Marvel Figures + Magazines Options
yourfriendandy
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 12:14:44 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/10/2008
Posts: 10,201
Points: 31,726
Location: Sietch Tabr
I'm totally into the Eaglemoss DC/Marvel statues and the Star Wars ones that are coming out soon, but there's a few that I'm really on the hunt for. If you've seen any of these in your LCS, please PM me the shop info!! Thanks!!

WHO I'M LOOKING FOR:

Thor #15
Juggernaut SPECIAL 2
Angel Blue Variant
JUST THE MAGAZINE: Wolverine, Apocalypse

WHO I'VE GOT

MARVEL
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Black Cat
Ms. Marvel
Daredevil
Black Panther
Angel
Colossus
Shadow Cat
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Jean Grey
Havok
Cyclops
Iceman
Beast
Polaris
Wolverine
Storm
Emma Frost
Rogue
Psylocke
Captain Britain
Cable
Deadpool
Magneto
Mr. Sinister
Mystique
Apocalypse SPECIAL
Sentinel SPECIAL
Gladiator
Hercules
Sentry

DC
Hal Jordan
Sinestro
Batman on the Batcycle SPECIAL
Nightwing
Robin (Tim Drake)
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Poison Ivy
Catwoman
Harley Quinn
The Riddler
Scarecrow
The Joker
Green Arrow

They're so awesome!!




; )
inhumanking
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 1:31:19 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/21/2007
Posts: 534
Points: 1,732
Location: VA, USA
hey andy-
these are indeed very nice sculpts. no desire here to own the complete set, but i am picking up the ones that 'pertain' to my collection tastes.
currently i have:

Green Lantern (HJ)
Batman
Wolverine
Silver Surfer
Black Bolt

FYI, there is an LCS in my area that (last time i visited) had just about every one of them on the shelf for sale.
yourfriendandy
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 2:42:19 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/10/2008
Posts: 10,201
Points: 31,726
Location: Sietch Tabr
inhumanking wrote:
hey andy-
these are indeed very nice sculpts. no desire here to own the complete set, but i am picking up the ones that 'pertain' to my collection tastes.
currently i have:

Green Lantern (HJ)
Batman
Wolverine
Silver Surfer
Black Bolt

FYI, there is an LCS in my area that (last time i visited) had just about every one of them on the shelf for sale.


Can you PM me the shop's info?

I'm on the hunt!!

And you have some nice figs there man. You jumped on the gravy train early. I found out about them too late and missed out on all the early ones like Wolvie and Hal.

: (




; )
fallchild
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 3:44:31 PM

Rank: Vigilante
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/19/2009
Posts: 82
Points: 288
Location: Texas
Found Storm on amazon, was just casually looking going down your list because I figured you had already looked there.

Anyway, the link is:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=eaglemoss+storm

Hope that helps a little!

*Edit

Found Guy Gardner and Supergirl also on there!
puyaybusto
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 4:30:45 PM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member

Joined: 1/30/2007
Posts: 3,277
Points: 39,715
Location: Joliet, IL
Try Amazing Fantasy here in IL I know they have some when I go in there. You can't get back orders through Diamond?

http://afbooks.com/

Try HEre:
http://www.collectorsworldstore.com/maficomaacfi.html


And these guys seem to have almost every one:
http://bigeasycomics.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Classic+Marvel+Figurine+&osCsid=33c762ed072849de4574bf1c5b3e1ac0&x=0&y=0

God man learn how to google Yawn


yourfriendandy
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 5:12:12 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/10/2008
Posts: 10,201
Points: 31,726
Location: Sietch Tabr
lol

Thanks guys!

And Dan, Marvel has about 120 out of 160 out so far and DC released about 45 out of 70 so far. However, only about 25% are available for re-order through Diamond! All the others are tough to find... that's why they're marked up so high. Retail for Marvel is $13 and DC is $14. The specials, like Apocalypse, Colossus, and Juggernaut go for a bit more though.

I'm looking to pay pretty close to retail (or less if bought in bulk), although I'm flexible on some; hence the reason why I'd rather deal with a retailer as opposed to an online price jacker-seller.




; )
gothamcentral79
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 10:00:59 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/6/2007
Posts: 506
Points: 100,788
Location: Arizona
I've started collecting all the Bat related ones over the last few weeks myself. So far I've got:

Batman
Batgirl
Nightwing
Robin
Catwoman
Scarecrow
Two-Face
Joker
Riddler
Poison Ivy
Batcycle

I bought most of them off midtown comics website when they had them 30-40% off.

Movies:
Animal Kingdom (Michod, 2010) B+
Devil (Dowdle, 2010) A-
Dogtooth (Lanthimos, 2009) A
The Secret of Kells (Moore & Twomey, 2009) B
My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done (Herzog, 2009) C-

Playing: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (360)
yourfriendandy
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 10:11:23 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/10/2008
Posts: 10,201
Points: 31,726
Location: Sietch Tabr
gothamcentral79 wrote:
I've started collecting all the Bat related ones over the last few weeks myself. So far I've got:

Batman
Batgirl
Nightwing
Robin
Catwoman
Scarecrow
Two-Face
Joker
Riddler
Poison Ivy
Batcycle

I bought most of them off midtown comics website when they had them 30-40% off.


Woah, that's awesome!

When do they have that sale usually?

Are you getting Harley? (...and did you know they announced Batwoman?)




; )
gothamcentral79
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 10:19:15 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/6/2007
Posts: 506
Points: 100,788
Location: Arizona


I joined their newsletter and they let know what sale is going on for that week. That week it was off statues, if it comes up again I'll let you know.

I get my comics through DCBS so I preordered Red Robin but I hadn't started collecting them when Harley Quinn was solicited so I'll have to order her online. I didn't know about Batwoman thats good to hear!

Movies:
Animal Kingdom (Michod, 2010) B+
Devil (Dowdle, 2010) A-
Dogtooth (Lanthimos, 2009) A
The Secret of Kells (Moore & Twomey, 2009) B
My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done (Herzog, 2009) C-

Playing: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (360)
gothamcentral79
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 12:02:34 AM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/6/2007
Posts: 506
Points: 100,788
Location: Arizona
I just ordered Hitman & Harley Quinn from tfaw.com for $25 with free shipping. They don't have a huge selection of the Eaglemoss in stock there but the one's that are go for 10% off retail and if you use the coupon code "WOWCOUPONS" you get free shipping on orders over $25.

Movies:
Animal Kingdom (Michod, 2010) B+
Devil (Dowdle, 2010) A-
Dogtooth (Lanthimos, 2009) A
The Secret of Kells (Moore & Twomey, 2009) B
My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done (Herzog, 2009) C-

Playing: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (360)
yourfriendandy
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 6:01:42 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/10/2008
Posts: 10,201
Points: 31,726
Location: Sietch Tabr
puyaybusto wrote:
Try Amazing Fantasy here in IL I know they have some when I go in there. You can't get back orders through Diamond?

http://afbooks.com/

Try HEre:
http://www.collectorsworldstore.com/maficomaacfi.html


And these guys seem to have almost every one:
http://bigeasycomics.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Classic+Marvel+Figurine+&osCsid=33c762ed072849de4574bf1c5b3e1ac0&x=0&y=0

God man learn how to google Yawn


A little follow up:

The first link and the second link didn't have any. I contacted the stores and their inventory had to be updated. And the third link I called all four stores and they only had one: Hercules.

: (

BUT I have added Storm, Polaris, and Captain Britain to the collection by calling around the stores here in LA and cheating on my work. Time Out




; )
comicscastle
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 6:04:47 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

Joined: 1/30/2008
Posts: 14,817
Points: 402,334
Location: New Jersey
yourfriendandy wrote:
puyaybusto wrote:
Try Amazing Fantasy here in IL I know they have some when I go in there. You can't get back orders through Diamond?

http://afbooks.com/

Try HEre:
http://www.collectorsworldstore.com/maficomaacfi.html


And these guys seem to have almost every one:
http://bigeasycomics.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Classic+Marvel+Figurine+&osCsid=33c762ed072849de4574bf1c5b3e1ac0&x=0&y=0

God man learn how to google Yawn


A little follow up:

The first link and the second link didn't have any. I contacted the stores and their inventory had to be updated. And the third link I called all four stores and they only had one: Hercules.

: (

BUT I have added Storm, Polaris, and Captain Britain to the collection by calling around the stores here in LA and cheating on my work. Time Out
Hey Andy, you work at a comic shop, have you checked to see if they can order them through Diamond?



The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar


yourfriendandy
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 8:26:58 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/10/2008
Posts: 10,201
Points: 31,726
Location: Sietch Tabr
^ Of course! I just realized Guy and Supergirl were available again.

Unfortunately only about 1/4 out of all of them are available for re-order and I have all the ones I need.

: (




; )
yourfriendandy
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 8:28:46 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/10/2008
Posts: 10,201
Points: 31,726
Location: Sietch Tabr
Just picked up Hercules and Sentry on ebay for retail!

Woo hoo!!




; )
yourfriendandy
Posted: Sunday, February 07, 2010 11:47:08 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/10/2008
Posts: 10,201
Points: 31,726
Location: Sietch Tabr
Picked up Apocalypse minus the box and magazine today for $16 at a store nearby!!




; )
gothamcentral79
Posted: Thursday, February 11, 2010 8:33:18 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/6/2007
Posts: 506
Points: 100,788
Location: Arizona
Used an LCS coupon today to get Killer Croc. I'm up to 14!

Movies:
Animal Kingdom (Michod, 2010) B+
Devil (Dowdle, 2010) A-
Dogtooth (Lanthimos, 2009) A
The Secret of Kells (Moore & Twomey, 2009) B
My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done (Herzog, 2009) C-

Playing: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (360)
Shizz
Posted: Thursday, February 11, 2010 11:47:32 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/10/2007
Posts: 1,574
Points: 4,722
I think they're awsome. I've been trying to collect my ideal X-team. So far I have:

Wolvie
Cyc
Jean
Colossus
Storm
Psylocke

Next I'm getting Iceman, Rogue, Gambit, & Ms. Marvel
yourfriendandy
Posted: Friday, February 12, 2010 12:39:34 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/10/2008
Posts: 10,201
Points: 31,726
Location: Sietch Tabr
Shizz wrote:
I think they're awsome. I've been trying to collect my ideal X-team. So far I have:

Wolvie
Cyc
Jean
Colossus
Storm
Psylocke

Next I'm getting Iceman, Rogue, Gambit, & Ms. Marvel


Very cool!

...I will buy Jean and Colossus off of you.

Big Grin





; )
Shizz
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 10:16:59 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/10/2007
Posts: 1,574
Points: 4,722
Dude, Colosus is like my favorite one. He dwarfs the others. I'm a little dissapointed in the Psylocke one though. Doesn't quite look right. Seems more like Electra in blue insted of Bets.
yourfriendandy
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:24:22 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 8/10/2008
Posts: 10,201
Points: 31,726
Location: Sietch Tabr
Shizz wrote:
Dude, Colosus is like my favorite one. He dwarfs the others. I'm a little dissapointed in the Psylocke one though. Doesn't quite look right. Seems more like Electra in blue insted of Bets.


Oh man, I LOVE the Psylocke fig. Maybe you got one with a bad paint job? I was disappointed with how Emma looked.




; )
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.265 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2008, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO241