I just want it noted for the record that that is Zombie King, not King Zombie!
LOL. Nice try KZ.
For some, maybe dictionary.com would help concerning what "evil" is.E-vil
morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked: evil deeds; an evil life.
2. harmful; injurious: evil laws.
3. characterized or accompanied by misfortune or suffering; unfortunate; disastrous: to be fallen on evil days.4.
due to actual or imputed bad conduct or character: an evil reputation.
5. marked by anger, irritability, irascibility, etc.: He is known for his evil disposition.
6. that which is evil; evil quality, intention, or conduct: to choose the lesser of two evils.7.
the force in nature that governs and gives rise to wickedness and sin.8.
the wicked or immoral part of someone or something: The evil in his nature has destroyed the good.
9. harm; mischief; misfortune: to wish one evil.
10. anything causing injury or harm: Tobacco is considered by some to be an evil.
11. a harmful aspect, effect, or consequence: the evils of alcohol.
12. a disease, as king's evil.
13. in an evil manner; badly; ill: It went evil with him.
14. the evil one, the devil; Satan.
the #'s I thought apply personally to the Zombie King (note: Not KingZombie).
my (and should be your) online source for comic subscriptions. Great guy! Quality supplier. Awesome customer service.
Sometimes, um, I pee when I laugh.